Are feminist authoritarian cencorship attacks oppressive and harmful..?

Favorite Answer

"Are feminist authoritarian cencorship attacks oppressive and harmful..?"

According to feminist own definition of "oppressive" and "harmful", the answer is YES.

As we can see right here in this forum, whenever feminists and cultural M@rxists in general get any measure of control of any kind whatsoever, they immediately turn into totalitarian control freaks and begin using the entire force of whatever "power" they have to censor and limit the free expression of anyone they disagree with.

This does not go unnoticed. And it totally shows their weakness of character, and fallibility of their ideology.

.

Censorship is, generally, bad (barring *very* limited cases involving, eg, release of private information, or of critical military secrets)

Keep in mind, though, saying "I disagree" is not censorship. Saying "You're a horrible person for saying that" is not censorship. Saying "I will not allow you to say that on my platform" is not censorship. I'd only count it as censorship if 1. the actual government is penalizing you for saying the thing, or 2. you are being kept from expressing an opinion or a viewpoint on a platform that you control, or that does not object to you using their platform for that purpose.

• liz

Going by all the times you’ve asked this before, something tells me the answer you want is yes.

EVERY NEEDS TO BE GAY