How can I ask this girl out?

I’m a 21 year or guy. Recently, I got a cute girl on suggested on Instagram. I followed her and she followed me back. She’s 18. We have similar interested and I messaged her. We sent back and fourth mostly about hobbies and work. From what I can gather, she’s recently broken up with a boyfriend. I want a date with her! How should I ask? It’s tough because it’s instagram but I want to go for it. How to word it?

• steve
    Favorite Answer

If you only know her from the internet then you don't know what she looks like and the same the other way.

Does she even live local to you?

If she is local why not Instagram her and say you are going to be somewhere local on a particular day and time would she like to meet up?

If she comes along then you will both know whether you like each other and there is any future for you.

• Alan H

Just say what you mean

Why do you think a girl would want to go out a complete stranger who she has never met in person? You two need to meet in person first and work at becoming friends first, then you will ask her out on a date.

Girls appreciate direct and honest face to face contacts. Not bits and pixels on a screen