Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 6 months ago

My mental health issues destroyed my relationship and my friendships, will this keep happening?

My friends all wanted to push me out because they couldn’t cope with my depression, anxiety and eating disorder, they spread horrible rumours about me causing my partner to break up with me but I recently found out she told a mutual friend that she used the rumours as a reason to break up with me because she also couldn’t deal with me. I’m so worried this is going to become something that will destroy every relationship I have in the future.

• Foofa
    Favorite Answer

Unless you're under medical care and actually working on your mental illnesses, yes this will keep happening.

If your mental health issues are not resolved and keep the same, then the most probable thing is that your relationships and friendships will continue to be destroyed.

Source(s): Personal experience.

You should think and write about your own problems. Not the problems other people have with you.