Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 5 months ago

Orgasm without touching?

Is it possible for a man to have an orgasm without touching his penis? Do you have your expirience with this and how long did you need to ***?

• Alan H

With no physical contact it is exceedingly unlikely, but as wet dreams show, not entirely impossible

I did once. I was a strip club watching naked women pole dancing.

I have heard that a man can have a hands free orgasm during anal sex by the action of the other guys penis stimulating the prostate. This is what proponents of male to male anal sex have said.

• steve

I have only experienced it once. So even if only one yes it is possible.

I got with a girl I had lusted after for years. when we went to bed we were all over each other but she hadn't touched my dick.

But I had an orgasm just from naked bodily contact no actual touching of genitals.

Initially she was disappointed but I assured her I would be ready to go again in 5 minutes which I was and she wasn't let down when I gave her what she wanted.

• Rick

I'm sure some men can do this and I know some women can. It takes a woman longer to reach orgasm so I'm guessing it's the same for a man.

if it is possible, it doesn't sound very enjoyable.

Yes you can if you look at a naked man stroking his co ck