Andy
Andy asked in SportsFootball (American) · 7 months ago

How would you react if the New England Patriots win Super Bowl 54?

The Problem here is the league and Money play to much of a factor in the outcome. The Falcons had the SB sewn up, but that doesn't sell tickets. The American Market has been depleted for so long that it is important for the NFL's bottom line to keep their names in the limelight. Remember America's team, the Cowboys? Well back in the early 1990's the Cowboys were making big money for the league. That torch has now been passed and has remained at the same place the last 20 years. Why do we have more close games than ever? Why do SB's go down to the wire every year? Why are there records broken more often now than ever before? Answer: Close games are more memorable than blowouts. People remember the greatest close games. No one cares when a team wins in the first 3 minutes of a game.

• Jeff

I don't care but I hope it's a much better game than the snooze fest Super Bowl 53, by far the most boring Super Bowl ever.

i would be glad about it, i think theyre a great team

• Betty

I'd be disappointed because I won't be betting on them...

I'd rent an ape suit and hang out at Kohl's or my local mall.

• Bob

I don't love or hate the Patriots, so I don't care if they win another one or not, however there are a couple of teams in the NFC that I don't like and so I would be happy to see one of those teams go to the Super Bowl and lose to the Patriots.

Depends on how I wagered.

I'd be pretty stoked. The New England Football Patriots are my favorite team.

• Mike W

Oh goody, the Patriots won again. At least they still have a team. Our team moved away when the city wouldn't cave in to their demands.

• y

Considering I'm a Pats fan, i would be ecstatic if the pat won the next Patriots invitational game.