Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 6 months ago

Why would alot of people be so concerned about One person?

to distract themselves from their own woes and life, wat is so interesting? wat spark their interest? why would they find someone of interest of who they don't like and speak bad about. Do they have none else to do than to keep constant tabs and focus on you? Why would they be so concerned of someone theg dont like and speak bad about?

They're waiting for the person to mess up at doing something the people don't think they should do :(

I grew up in that kind of spotlight. I wanted my family to back me up, but if a teacher wanted to give an F for the WHOLE semester of As and good work for not attending an event I was not allowed to attend, they just said, "Oh, she's easily stressed out. It's good that she quits." What? NO!

• Kin

They're crazy, ignore them. They have no lives and its pathetic to speak ill of others even when they've died. They have issues.

Maybe they have a mental disorder of some kind.