i don't understand why my friends and family dont like my gf ? yes I'm into girls.?

Favorite Answer

Okay, so it's clear that your family and friends are not very fond of your sexuality. It unfortunately is a common issue. Maybe once they get to know her and understand that you really enjoy her company and that she is a good match for you, they will come around. I definitely would not feed into their thoughts though. It is your life, so you have to live it for you and no one else. Your girlfriend sounds like a good person, so if she makes you happy, other people's opinions should mean absolutely nothing :)

Does she have a crinal record or use drugs is she nice and thoughtful ?

• abdul

Well; that's why.

• Alan H

Then, how can we?

its like before they even meet her they think shes this bad person but i feel like there jist be hypothetical. For if it was a guy they woupldnt be acting like that.

No she's not a man and doesn't need to take care of the responsibly of a man's job to pay all the bills and bring in the money everything we do is 50/50. if she needs help i got her bad and she has mine she been nothing nice to me and never direspectful she may be crazy at times but thats everyone.

my mom dont like her cuz shes a stud and my grandmother is a follower but when it come to my friends there alwayd trying to convert me back to a man and i dont get that if im happy let me and you be you.