Is he into me? What does this mean?

I’m real bad at relationships and reading what guys mean but 2 weeks ago I met a guy (the old fashion way, not through an app but we were both at the same venue for a concert). We hit it off very well and talked for HOURS the first time we met. So he invited me to his show (he’s in a band) the following week,... show more I’m real bad at relationships and reading what guys mean but 2 weeks ago I met a guy (the old fashion way, not through an app but we were both at the same venue for a concert). We hit it off very well and talked for HOURS the first time we met. So he invited me to his show (he’s in a band) the following week, which was last Saturday. At his show, he introduced me to his dad and one of his brothers. He wanted me to meet his mom because apparently they have spoken about me. At this point, I got the feeling he was interested. Well we have a date coming up Friday, just him and I, no band members, no family, no loud music. He texted me yesterday after he called it a “first date” Saying he feels irresponsible taking me out on a date. I asked why. He said that I’m a special girl and he doesn’t want to hurt me but dating gets him in trouble because he’s very busy (works in tv and commercial production/in a band). Which I understand because my sister does the same and i also have a career, side hustle, and school. So I’m busy too. But at this point, after he said that, should I still pursue him and see what happens? Or should I not waste my time?
2 answers 2