Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 7 months ago

Burning fat/Smart lipo question?

I know you cant spot reduce when you are wanting to burn fat. I ve been exercising and watching what I eat for years but there is stubborn fat that hangs on my axillary area and lower abs. (I can deal with my lower abs but the axillary area does bother me a lot !! ) so one day my gym friend jokingly said just smart lipo the axillary area and maybe your body will burn the rest of your abs .lol What do you all think, if this would work or not.. or should I just go see a specialist and have everything done?

Smartlipo is a medical device designed exclusively to perform laser-assisted lipolysis, commonly referred to as laser liposuction. A very thin tube containing the Smartlipo laser fiber is inserted in targeted fatty areas through a small incision. The laser fiber delivers thermal energy directly to fat cells and disrupts the fatty tissue for easy removal. The laser literally melts the fat, which is removed with gentle suction. There is noting about this procedure or any other lipo procedure that would impact fat cells anywhere else in your body.

15 characters here you go