Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 6 months ago

Libs, do you really think you can take away America's right to defend its borders?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago

I still think they should just ship them all to the sanctuary cities who claim to welcome refugees. Because every city who was saying that, has not been a border town, and then after those government officials in Maine said that they were so welcoming, they began getting immigrants shipped in there, but when San Antonio tried to ship them more, they wrote a letter back freaking out about it, claiming they're at capacity and can't take anymore, despite standing on their soap box, and pontificating their self-righteous claims that they welcomed everybody to their city. And then of course there's Cher's tweet, which was pretty self-explanatory that she didn't want LA to have to take any. So it's clear they definitely don't want to have to practice what they preach. They have no problem telling other people to deal with the problem, but refuse to shoulder the burden themselves, and think it should be somebody else's problem. Pretty messed up. I live in a border town. We have a wall. Nobody here complains about the wall, and nobody here wants it torn down. It was terrible before the wall. Migrants would get hit by cars on the freeways while dashing across in the middle of the night, and was so bad, they had what looked like a "Deer Crossing" sign, but was a family of immigrants with suitcases, that has since been able to be taken down, since the problem has been eliminated with the wall there now. And the southern neighborhoods were fraught with crime and drug cartel gangs, which has drastically improved since the wall first began going up in the early 90s. My grandmother was visiting a friend down there in one of those neighborhoods and spent the night, and woke up with bullet holes just feet from the walls of where she was sleeping. So I am not exaggerating when I say it was bad. Those same neighborhoods now have street markets, and kids high school graduation rates have significantly increased, as have the family incomes of the families residing there. The improvement to the overall quality of life for the residents down in those neighborhoods has been drastic, and people here know first hand what a wall can do to correct the problems, that for the most part, only Southern US border town cities have had to deal with, so is easy for people not having the problem in their backyard be able to judge, despite never having had to ever shoulder the burden of the negative impacts themselves. And nobody down here is racist, people everywhere prefer less crime, and having their kids graduate from high school instead of joining a gang.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago

No and that's foolish to assume they want to

• 6 months ago

Defend them agaist what? A rise in our population? Perhaps, but is that really a thing to be feared? Or is there some other element in there thats bothering you that youre not saying?

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

I’m secure boarders not open boarders

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 months ago

70% of America wants the border secured .

That means there are a lot of Democrats that secretly want the border closed and just won't admit it to their SJW pals .

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Conservitards, do you really think you can take away China's right to defend its borders?

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

They really do. then play the victim when people stand up and fight against it. It's sad.

• Chris
    Lv 6
    6 months ago

The asylum loophole does precisely that.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.