Do you know about the heat wave that is going to come?

16 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 months ago

Global warming at work. Many will die of heat stroke because of no air-conditioning. And if a power grid overloads and rails, even more will die because even more will have no AC.

And your POTUS took the US out of the Paris Accord. You voted for him, not me.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 7 months ago

TOTALLY UNPREPARED?????.... for your news flash skippy i am not in direct communication with anyone who could possibly do anything about it ...im glad you have brought this information to my attention...it seems as tho i have misplaced my rolodex and my alzheimers is raging as it nearing cold and flu season...is there any way you may spot me a buck...for bus fair?i could then put up an ALL POINTS BULLITAN to help you in your plight...

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

Allegedly. I will reserve judgement. Weather forecasting after 2 days is just guesswork.

• 7 months ago

Make that plural: waves. There are many heat waves on tap. But then again, there will also be plenty of cold spells.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Matt85
    Lv 6
    7 months ago

$hit no i didnt know about that

• 7 months ago

I am well aware 😧😓

• 7 months ago

• 7 months ago

Ain't worried about it. It's drying the paint on my house.

I go out early in the morning before it's too hot, and paint the outside windows. I don't stay long, and then I close up shop for the day. Then I go in the AC and rest up for the next day's work.

• 7 months ago

It's raining lava 😄

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

That's going to come?

It's already here in most states!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.