Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 5 months ago

What would happen if a person had powers and destroyed all of ISIS, KKK and removed all nuclear materials in a nuclear bomb at once?

How would the world react.

Favorite Answer

Very badly. It is always a mistake to introduce an element into a society that the society is not ready for or prepared for.

Achievements must be earned or else they're not achievements.

You guys crying wah wah if it were a democrat wah wah or if it were a republican they'd say blah blah are a bunch of cynical turds. I would lump you all in with those who'd be eliminated and the world would be MUCH better off without you in it.

Depends. If they were a democrat the media would make them out to be a hero. If they were republican, the media would call them a racist, homophobic, anti everything dictator

If I had powers I would glass the entire middle east and throw any remaining islamic terrorists into the sun. The world would react thusly:

PHEW! FŪCKING FINALLY!

• 5 months agoReport

I’d do the same with any KKK and Neo Nazi

I would hatch a master plan to make him think he gave his ex-girlfriend cancer so he leaves for Mars allowing me to drop my giant psychic squid on New York.

D'uh.

Different factions would form and bicker with each other.

Are we talking about all nuclear weapons being deactivated?

The Arabs would attack Israel and the Russians would march across Eastern Europe and parts of Western Europe.

• Trōllzør5 months agoReport

The Arabs attacking Israel would definitely happen, but I'm not so sure about Russia marching over Europe...

The Democrats would call it " RACIST !! "