Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 5 months ago

What would happen if a person had powers and destroyed all of ISIS, KKK and removed all nuclear materials in a nuclear bomb at once?

How would the world react.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Very badly. It is always a mistake to introduce an element into a society that the society is not ready for or prepared for.

Achievements must be earned or else they're not achievements.

• 5 months ago

You guys crying wah wah if it were a democrat wah wah or if it were a republican they'd say blah blah are a bunch of cynical turds. I would lump you all in with those who'd be eliminated and the world would be MUCH better off without you in it.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Depends. If they were a democrat the media would make them out to be a hero. If they were republican, the media would call them a racist, homophobic, anti everything dictator

• 5 months ago

If I had powers I would glass the entire middle east and throw any remaining islamic terrorists into the sun. The world would react thusly:

PHEW! FŪCKING FINALLY!

• 5 months agoReport

I’d do the same with any KKK and Neo Nazi

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 5 months ago

I would hatch a master plan to make him think he gave his ex-girlfriend cancer so he leaves for Mars allowing me to drop my giant psychic squid on New York.

D'uh.

• 5 months ago

Different factions would form and bicker with each other.

• 5 months ago

Are we talking about all nuclear weapons being deactivated?

The Arabs would attack Israel and the Russians would march across Eastern Europe and parts of Western Europe.

• Trōllzør5 months agoReport

The Arabs attacking Israel would definitely happen, but I'm not so sure about Russia marching over Europe...

• 5 months ago

The Democrats would call it " RACIST !! "

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.