promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

America must be doing well under Trump if we spend days arguing and complaining about Trump's tweets, huh?

The economy is humming along, so we aren't complaining about that. We are mostly at peace, so we aren't complaining about that.

So pretty much other than our Southern Border, America is doing so well under Trump that we basically devote entirely too much energy complaining about and arguing about trivial stuff that doesn't make a bit of difference.

Thank you Mr. President for handling the big stuff so we only have the inconsequential little stuff to be arguing about.

Update:

You are all a bunch of nattering nabobs of negativity.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 11 months ago
    Favorite Answer

I think that says more about what a bunch of superficial and shallow ***** we are than it does the state of the country.

The economy is chugging along nicely, but there sure isnt much buzz on the debt, the deficit, healthcare, unfunded liabilities in social security & medicare, war, or decaying infrastructure, etc.

Oh, but if someone says something outlandish on Twitter, we’re all over that.

• Zack
    Lv 7
    11 months ago

It’s not presidential for him to be making stupid tweets. The president of the most powerful country should act his age and understand that he won’t get everything he wants; NOT acting like a spoiled angry crybaby on Twitter.

If you owned a business, would YOU want one of your employees to whine and complain constantly? I sure wouldn’t, even if they were good at doing their job.

• Uncle Pennybags
      Lv 7
      11 months agoReport

I get what you are saying and I kind of even agree with it. However, in the past, GOP Presidents were just supposed to be attacked nonstop by the media and Democrats and just shut up. I kinda like that Trump hits back. I just wish he'd be a little more clever about it.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 11 months ago

As much as I dislike Trump, I agree we Dems should not be playing the word war game with him as it detracts from the real issues: impending hostilities with Iran, nuclear proliferation by our enemies (N. Korea, Iran), mid-west farmers going broke because of the tariffs, global warming and people dying from heat stroke, Russian intervention in our election process, NATO emasculation, Russian adventurism (e.g, Syria and Ukraine), global warming and rising sea levels with increasing flooding, cyber attacks on our nation's infrastructure, continuing terrorist threats, ... and a host more. But maybe you get the idea....

America is not doing so well under Trump and our current elected officials.

• 11 months ago

The denigration and oppression of minority groups has been a major problem in this country. It caused the Civil War, it's the main contributing factor to our crime rate, and it's an embarrassment internationally. It is NOT trivial when the President demeans people and encourages his followers to express hatred toward segments of the population.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    11 months ago

Your kids and grand kids will have to eat your gluttonous trillions in national debt.

• 11 months ago

But those things were also true before Trump took power. So the best you can say about him is that he hasn't changed anything for the worse? Personally, I'm not even sure that's true.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.