Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 6 months ago

What is group therapy like?

I got signed up for that and I am nervous. I have never been to that before. Tell me what I will expect.

Favorite Answer

Talking in a group of people who have issues and getting feedback from your peers.

Expect the unexpected. Be prepared for visceral shock. Be prepared for psycho-trauma. And finally, be prepared for LSD spiked fruit punch.

Only did that one time. In our workplace, one of the girls just died in her sleep one night. It was a big shock to all of us, because she was only 41 and looked like the picture of health.

We were all so upset that our boss arranged to bring in a counselor to help us.

Truthfully, it did not help me at all.

I took a dislike to the girl who was leading it, and kind of mentally rejected anything she had to say after that. I do appreciate the good intentions behind it, but I think I'd rather just have gone to church.