Why this woman act this way????

we have a management office at the apartments building. There are two women I will call them A and B. A and I knew each other for a year. She would come out of the office to chat with me while B will be at the office able to hear us. A left the job. After A left B started to try to talk to me all the time. I mean... show more we have a management office at the apartments building. There are two women I will call them A and B.
A and I knew each other for a year. She would come out of the office to chat with me while B will be at the office able to hear us.
A left the job. After A left B started to try to talk to me all the time. I mean she would be busy with other residents but she will stop everything and say "hi (my name)" and ask how am I doing. She does that all the time. She does not do it with others. She walks pass me all the time. Even once I passed by her while she was outside in her break and I was going to the gym. She said hi there (my name) we said hi how are you to each other while I was walking. Then one day I had fo go to the office to ask question when she saw me she just hot frozen for few seconds staring at me. Then we talk about my question. The whole time she did not look at me. Why is she doing all that lately?
0