I had a dream my friend was mentally unstable, should i worry about him?

I have been pretty isolated this summer as i prefer to go sorta incognito and spend time on my own opposed from hanging out with friends. i was even thinking about this certain friend in particular but when i was sleeping i had a dream and he came over to my house. i did something silly like throwing a bottle at... show more I have been pretty isolated this summer as i prefer to go sorta incognito and spend time on my own opposed from hanging out with friends. i was even thinking about this certain friend in particular but when i was sleeping i had a dream and he came over to my house. i did something silly like throwing a bottle at the ceiling and it made a noise and he started crying "why would you do that!" i kinda just said sorry a lot of times and we moved on. then i did it again and he went BALLISTIC. He started SCREAMING " WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT" and saying im sorry im sorry wasnt enough and i had to go run away and tell my mom that he was CRAZY and that he needed to leave, at which point i woke up abbruptly to a thunderstorm. was my subconcious trying to ask me why i would do something or is my friend not ok?
Update: wasnt thinking about this friend
Update 2: to be clear the noise wasnt scaring him it was just me throwing stuff at the wall, any actual dream interpererters?
Update 3: when he was screaming why would you do that it was almost for no reason, we were messing around and stuff. He started screaming like someone was killing him. i can still see his crying face and stuff when i close my eyes. he appeared to be going crazy.