I miss my old support worker because she was a blonde dutch lady?

i'm a male in my early forties with mental health problems, i have never achieved any friendships or relationships in my life, never had a female partner, and ive had a hard life. i live in a flat alone, which ive lived in since 2005....a couple of years ago i had a support worker from the mental health... show more i'm a male in my early forties with mental health problems, i have never achieved any friendships or relationships in my life, never had a female partner, and ive had a hard life.

i live in a flat alone, which ive lived in since 2005....a couple of years ago i had a support worker from the mental health services, she was a blonde dutch lady in her mid to late 50's called barbara, i got on really well with her...and she worked with me for about a year.....but the mental health bosses withdrew her support and stopped her working with me because they said they no longer had the funding for her to continue working with me, also, that they put in a new policy where mental health support workers can only work with those with short term mental health problems...and my problems were long term....so the bastrds withdrew her support.

i got really attached to barbara, she had a big bust too....since they withdrew her support i wonder a lot if i'll ever see barbara again or meet a lady like her in life....as i live in the north west uk.

i know my lonely life and having no support network other than my elderly parents, is whats making me think of barbara a lot.....but i do miss her a lot...her taking me places in her car and the chats we used to have...i miss that a lot.

but i'm a lonely man on my own, what can i do? how will i ever find companionship like my old support worker barbara?
0