Dayton
Dayton asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 5 months ago

What do you make of the traitor MP's using a dodge to help block Brexit?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-49030225

It looked like one of the last ways Brexit could still get done. Now it has been stopped by a scurrilous tactic.

Favorite Answer

I think maybe your definition of 'traitor' is 180 degrees off?

Nobody will accept a no deal Brexit now unless that is what a clear majority of the electorate vote for in a new referendum. Hard Brexit or Remain. Why this fear of the 2019 voters?

• PHILIP5 months agoReport

Whilst I agree to a certain extent, I would like to see the first one completed before we have another.

Lol brits are seal the deal

Brexit is finished no matter what Boris does..

Watch the Next UK elections and the Brexit party

Democracy is fading away in white countries

Britain leaves the EU on the 29th of October. That is the default,its the law passed by MPs themselves. So if no-one does anything to stop it we come out. Parliament now comprises several Tory Grandees as well as Labour Liberal and SNP utterly determined to prevent it. Boris could advise the Queen to prorogue (suspend) Parliament to allow us to leave.

I think if all those fail then all Boris can do is call a general election which will close down Parliament. Certainly we are in strange times,the strangest in my 74 years.

• David GH UK

I should have said "if one does NOTHING to stop it we come out by default" Sorry for typo.

Only a traitor could vote for Parliament being suspended.

• gerald

as I have said all along its just one big balls up there is no answer we are a failed state we have made ourselves look ridiculous, now we have two choices a state of Europe or USA there will be no us just token lap dogs much like Hunt and Johnson that is Britain 2019 CHICKEN to eat of course

Putin is the father of Brexit and loves western chaos.

• PHILIP5 months agoReport

Putin's mate Corbyn could be your next PM.

• Jack H

They aren't, you wanted democracy, this is Parliamentary democracy, Johnson, now known as kipper, was going to stand Parliament down (prorogue) to enable him to have a free hand to no deal brexit, he cant now without Parliament discussing it...