Where is the second GFCI outlet on my 2003 Fleetwood Wilderness RV?

I have a leak in the roof of my RV that goes into the wall and I thought I fixed it but I suppose not as a hurricane came through and knocked out half of my electrical outlets. I know there is a GFCI in my bathroom but that operates the back half of my camper s plugs as far as I know and does nothing for the front... show more I have a leak in the roof of my RV that goes into the wall and I thought I fixed it but I suppose not as a hurricane came through and knocked out half of my electrical outlets. I know there is a GFCI in my bathroom but that operates the back half of my camper s plugs as far as I know and does nothing for the front half where they dont work currently. For a 30 foot camper there should be 2 of them from what I read but for the life of me I cant find the second one. If anyone has owned one of these and has an idea where it could be it would be appreciated. It seems Fleetwood no longer carries diagrams on this model.