Who will inherit all of my real and personal properties if I have no relatives (all dead) and left no will and testament in case I die?

Favorite Answer

Ilhan omar. strong black woman

I knew this was not a serious question because if you are still alive, you have the opportunity to draw a Last Will and Testament. It is not too late to do so. But, you do not care about a Will or you would have one.

Then I read your ridiculous "Best Answer" and it confirmed my initial suspicions.

I am guessing that the bridge you live under does not have any of your worldly possessions to even be up for grabs when you die.

• Clive

Obviously you didn't want a truthful answer.

• John

What property do you have that'll perk interest? If you got cash beyond your funeral expenses they usually attempt to find a close relation. But they may simply give it to the mortuary that buries you.

But anything else...well you ever hear of the city dump?

You may have relatives that you do not know.

The State Takes it all.

• Athena

The state will try to find your next legal relative, then it goes to the state.

Here, if there really is no-one with a valid claim then after all debts are paid and all property sold off the residue goes to the Crown. It's known as "bona vacantia".

sell them off and donate the money

• DON W

If there's truly nobody to give it to, it goes to the state.

It would be better for you to at least write a simple will, giving your burial preferences, and donating any remaining money to a friend or favorite charity. You may also wish to purchase a "pre-need" burial policy from a funeral home, which guarantees that your remains will be buried or cremated.