is it safe to eat spaghetti bolognese when pregnant?

I am 8 weeks and I was wondering if it is safe to eat spaghetti bolognese when pregnant

• Edna

Of course it's safe. You can eat ANYTHING you want to eat while you're pregnant. You're not sick; you're just pregnant.

• LizB

Uh... why wouldn't it be? Japanese mothers eat sushi. French mothers drink wine. You can eat the damn bolognese.

• popeye5 months agoReport

There is a possibility of allergic reactions to some things. Might want to know what the ingredients are exactly and if you have reactions to any of them. Just eat and drink things you have always had and don't experiment until after your baby is born!

• Etta

Mince, tomato, few herbs and pasta so nothing here that will do any damage.

• popeye5 months agoReport

There might be peanut oil or peanut byproducts in the ingredients and that can cause severe allergic reactions. Livestock producers always have to be aware of rye products that cause their livestock to abort. Humans are susceptible to this same common fungus. There's always something......

Why wouldn't it be.

• helene

Of course. Why wouldn't it be?

You're not thinking there's BOLOGNA in bolognese, are you?

• Foxx5 months agoReport

Your not suppose to eat Bologna or lunch meat or hot dogs I'm pregnant and that's what my doc told me or raw meat and some fish

• MissA

What in spaghetti bolognese do you think would be harmful? It’s fully cooked, it contains no ingredients pregnant women are supposed to avoid.

Don't ask your doctor or they will lock you up.