Was I just a bootycall?

There was this much older guy I used to talk to, he was kind of hot tempered and I saw a lot of "red flags" early on. Anyway he lives in NYC and I take the train from CT to see him, I'd go there and literally he wouldn't even take me out, he would order out food for us and we would just hook up.... show more There was this much older guy I used to talk to, he was kind of hot tempered and I saw a lot of "red flags" early on. Anyway he lives in NYC and I take the train from CT to see him, I'd go there and literally he wouldn't even take me out, he would order out food for us and we would just hook up. then we would go out for a drink after or something, and he made a comment like "I needed that so bad." Was I being used?

oh and when I was getting off the train to go meet the Uber, he texted me "Where the hell did you walk to" instead of just being like.. "Hey, where are you?" :/