Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsSTDs · 5 months ago

Discharge coming from penis?

I have a sperm like discharge coming from my urethra and there is a bit of itchiness in my urethra. I had Chlamydia years ago and have been checked multiple time after being treated, my results would always come up clean. I’ve only had one partner these past few years and I know that she doesn’t sleep around either. The discharge isn’t pus or mucus like because as I said before I had Chlamydia before and the discharge doesn’t look or smell like either of those things. It looks more like a sperm discharge from previous sexual intercourse. I just want to know that would it possible for the Chlamydia to come back or is it something else?

Favorite Answer

The only way to tell what this is is to be seen. chlamydia doesnt spontaneously arise, and this could be just prostatic fluid/ But only tests and an exam can determine this.

Get yourself to the doctor immediately. Then, once you've made sure everything is okay with your health, you should try and purchase a bottle of Man1 Man Oil. Not only does it keep you fresh and clean down there, but it can also keep you healthy, soft, and even lead to stronger and longer-lasting erections. Why haven't you tried it yet?