Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 6 months ago

When your life has gotten so bad that you reach out to yahoo answers for human contact(which is often hate-filled) is it time to just end it?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago

False.........................

Source(s): inaccurate lies...
    • Login to reply the answers
  • 6 months ago

Loneliness can make you vulnerable. In fact, it could cause you to settle for anyone who would accept you as a friend. “When you’re lonely, you may be desperate for attention. You could begin to think that any attention is better than no attention. And that can lead to trouble. It might be helpful to ask yourself: ‘Are there things that I can do to improve matters? Could it be that I need to make some changes in my life? If so, what are they? If you are a religious person, Jesus provided what might be called the hallmark of true Christianity. He told his disciples: “By this, all will know that you are my disciples if you have love among yourselves.” (John 13:35) Forming a friendship with Jehovah God is the very best way to cope with loneliness. With him as your friend, you need never feel alone! (Romans 8:38, 39)

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Maybe but it's definitely time to get a clue about where you should be reaching out for real human interaction. It ain't here or anywhere else on the internet.

• 6 months ago

That, or get to work fixing the problem.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Tim
    Lv 6
    6 months ago

2020 I'm audi.

That will be 14+ yrs.

10 too long!

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

False,my life isn't bad,I don't need human contact , how is questions and answers humans contact? get over yourself,simple as heck....and I don't reach for human contact, why do sheep's think everyone wants to be "apart" of and with them.......try again, next time with a BRAIN and not mindless assumptions.

• Hey
    Lv 4
    6 months ago

Don't reach out to Yahoo Answers for help. That was your first mistake.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

This feels like a personal attack 😮

• Matt85
    Lv 6
    6 months ago

Ignore them c*nts.😈

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.