Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 7 months ago

Likelihood of pregnancy from broken condom?

To preface, we were ready for sex and are safe, but recent paranoia has been caused by a ripped condom. I’m aware of pre-ejaculate but there didn’t seem to be any when I noticed and pulled out (still didn’t ejaculate). It was at the start of the month and usually her period is near the end, but without keeping track it’s hard to know and put any anxieties at ease. What’s the likelihood or risks of this turning into a pregnancy?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    7 months ago

He need to slow down on the pounding.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Pippin
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

This is why they sell emergency contraception. (THough if it was at the start of THIS month, its far too late for her to take it. Why didn't she take it at the time?)

• 7 months ago

Paranoia an irrational fear. Pregnancy is possible when birth control fails, so it is not paranoia.

In this situation, it seems unlikely since she is not likely near a time of ovulation.

If you are determined to keep having sex, two forms of birth control work better than one.

• 7 months ago

It rather amuses me when grown ups want to have sex and are terrified that there may be a chance of the natural consequences. Maybe people who are not willing or able to accept adult consequences should not allow themselves the pleasure and enjoyment of adult activities. They are not worthy.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.