I'm a Florida resident that's receives food stamps(EBT) and Medicaid will I lose those benefits if I sign a parental plan?

I just went thru a meditation in South Florida and is willing to agree to a time share plan that will give the mother a custody percentage of 50.14 to my 49.86....which basically is a 50/50 plan but now I will be ordered to pay $34.14 a month in child support will she now be able to call DCF and have kids removed... show more I just went thru a meditation in South Florida and is willing to agree to a time share plan that will give the mother a custody percentage of 50.14 to my 49.86....which basically is a 50/50 plan but now I will be ordered to pay $34.14 a month in child support will she now be able to call DCF and have kids removed from my case and put on to hers? Or will I be able to now pay child support and still receive benefits with no change or incidents?