Any High School Advice?

I am starting junior year (11th grade) in August, and this will be my first year in an actual high school since I have been homeschooled. I am going to a small school, only about 390 students. I’m sure everyone has watched a high school movie with the new girl that has to stand up and tell everyone a little bit... show more I am starting junior year (11th grade) in August, and this will be my first year in an actual high school since I have been homeschooled. I am going to a small school, only about 390 students. I’m sure everyone has watched a high school movie with the new girl that has to stand up and tell everyone a little bit about herself, and me being very introverted wouldn’t want to do that. But if it is the beginning of a new school year would I have to stand up and talk about myself?

I’m not sure if that whole paragraph made sense, but if you have any regular high school advice it would be much appreciated.