I requested to get my boost mobile iphone unlocked but i took out the sun card what should i do ?

i called boost mobile to get my iphone unlocked and they told me i will receive a email saying if the iphone unlock process has went through but i took the sim card out today and put it back in i called on tuesday and today is thursday and i just recently read something saying it can ruin the unlock , did i ruin my... show more i called boost mobile to get my iphone unlocked and they told me i will receive a email saying if the iphone unlock process has went through but i took the sim card out today and put it back in i called on tuesday and today is thursday and i just recently read something saying it can ruin the unlock , did i ruin my chances , what should i do ? i need my iphone unlocked because i’m expecting a important call so i want to use my other sim card immediately
0