Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 7 months ago

Are Virgo moon air signs "pure in heart"?

Favorite Answer

All Humans internal organs look and feel the same..heart included.

I know..as I've cut open a few dozen bodies in my life..i like fiddling and messing up their insides after i cut their abdomens wide open.

It's been a year since I've killed a human pig and mutilated their fragile bodies...because of my last run in with the police..i terrorized the neighbors and set fire to a couple of houses..then was on the run until the cops finally stopped me by ramming me with two cop cars.lmfao...my leg broke and sustained a shitoad of injuries... but it will get back to my PRIMARY HOBBY...Hunting human prey and f u c k i n g them up...lol.

My collection of souvenirs taken from my victims needs new additions.

I've taken souvenirs from every race, nationality...but my preference is from white ppl.

• Janet

Virgo is not an Air sign.

All Astrology followers are insecure weak minded sheep..who can't think for themselves...

It attracts the same dumb inferior c u n t s as those who are enslaved to social media lmfao..

They live in a fantasy delusional world But are absolutely nothing but weak losers in reality who have ABSOLUTELY NO TALENT..haven't been outside their cuntries..spend every waking hour trying to be like someone they look up to "some puppet created by psychopaths " to control these dumb stupid slaves and keep them craving after something they will never have.

While these retarded brainwashed morons are being drained mentally and emotionally by this media circus...there are the FEW INTELLIGENT WOLVES.LOL.

Who Live for pleasure and take what they want when they want without giving a flying f u c k about rules and consequences.

LOL.

Idk..but I've always been attracted to Good Girls..the sweet ones with angelic characters and girly manners..soft voices too.

My first f u c k(@13) was my slutty chemistry teacher who was Voluptuous and sexy af..she seduced me into it..after that i felt all milfs were whores.From then on ONLY the young ones were worthty of my royal love.

I graduated high school @ 17 (yeah..i was smarter than everyone in class hehe). Even if i didn't hang with the pop crew i was super popular in HS coz i was a musician and non-conforming trouble maker..the girls all loved me and used to flock around me like cute sheep..mesmerized by my guitar playing .. And my prom date was the prettiest virgin chick in school.

Even when I started college in the US i only had eyes for the cute good girls.

• Satan

Nobody is pure in heart. We all harbor demons