Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 6 months ago

Should I tell my girlfriend that her bras are too big and nipples are visible for everyone?

Her all bras are too big. She loves to wear low cut tops. She does not pay attention to the fact that everyone can see her nipples and I have seen many times how other guys saw everything. Should I make a problem with this?

she's banging other dudes thats what she does!

Tell her in a nice way that they are showing. Say " I love those big bras you wear, they make your nipples stand erect and everybody sees them," By saying this, you are not insulting her and your letting her know what is going on (she may not be aware). If she keeps it up, you will know you are dating a tramp, but if she corrects herself you will know she is a good woman.

Let a angry mother or father tell her that their showing in public and my child does not need to see that. Then she will get arrested for indecent exposure.

• 6 months agoReport

Wtf is wrong with you, you freak.

For the sake of the rest of the guys, NO! It would be better to occasionally recommend going braless.

Visible nipples are not the result of wearing oversized bras.

Second, she’s probably well aware of how she looks in public. I imagine she owns a mirror so you wouldn’t be telling her something she doesn’t already know.

Mind your beezzzwaxx......

Ultimately, she’s an independent adult and not your daughter. If you don’t care for the way she dresses, then the solution is simple:

Find yourself a new girlfriend.

• Rick

Maybe she likes the attention she gets from men when she does that or maybe she thinks you'll like it. Just be direct with her and ask her why.

• Miia6 months agoReport

Would it bother you in my place?

• so

Seeing nipples shouldn't be that big of a deal. You should relax and enjoy the view.

Just have her tighten up her straps or take her shopping for new bras. She may not know and she may. Just tell her that every time she bends over you can see her boob/nipples and you were just letting her know. She may be into voyeurism, ppl that like public display.

• LZ-PT

dont be controlling

• kristy

Don’t be naive. She knows

• 6 months agoReport

Oh please, not everything is about guys you fücking bįtch. She can do whatever the fück she wants.