Dissecting Cellulitis "Cure"?

My brother was diagnosed with an infectious scalp disease called Dissecting Cellulitis. We are aware that there is no cure. So to those who were diagnosed by a dermatologist, what methods did you use to greatly diminish the pain, swelling, leakage, and apperance of the nodules. My brother is in pain everyday since... show more My brother was diagnosed with an infectious scalp disease called Dissecting Cellulitis. We are aware that there is no cure. So to those who were diagnosed by a dermatologist, what methods did you use to greatly diminish the pain, swelling, leakage, and apperance of the nodules. My brother is in pain everyday since this started and Im honestly tired of just accepting this bullshit. There has to be something. Ive heard that ACV and water with tea tree oil works. Please tell me you story on how you PERSONALLY alleviated your symptoms. Also will this help to regrow your hair? Is it the same as Folliculitis? Because Ive seen a few people talk about how they used ACV and water, and have been symptom free for years. Serious stories only please!!!!!
2 answers 2