How do I tell my partner what I need from them without sounding needy or like I m asking for too much?

I am genderfluid and I am dating someone who identifies as a straight cis male. We had been dating for a year before I told him about my gender identity. He seemed to be very understanding and he tries to help me with my dysphoria and things like that. I dont know how to tell him what I need or want without feeling... show more I am genderfluid and I am dating someone who identifies as a straight cis male. We had been dating for a year before I told him about my gender identity. He seemed to be very understanding and he tries to help me with my dysphoria and things like that. I dont know how to tell him what I need or want without feeling like I m asking for too much, you know? It s like when you spend the night at a friends house and you ask them for something to eat and then you ask them for something to drink and then you ask for a pillow and eventually you feel like you have asked for too many thing and like you re being ungrateful and selfish, that s what this feels like. I want to tell him how he can make my dysphoria go away or lighten and I want to tell him how he can make me feel more comfortable but I feel like I can t because I am too much work and I take up too much time and energy. I dont know if I really explained this good, sorry if I didnt. Will someone please help me?