How do I tell my partner what I need from them without sounding needy or like I m asking for too much?

I am genderfluid and I am dating someone who identifies as a straight cis male. We had been dating for a year before I told him about my gender identity. He seemed to be very understanding and he tries to help me with my dysphoria and things like that. I dont know how to tell him what I need or want without feeling like I m asking for too much, you know? It s like when you spend the night at a friends house and you ask them for something to eat and then you ask them for something to drink and then you ask for a pillow and eventually you feel like you have asked for too many thing and like you re being ungrateful and selfish, that s what this feels like. I want to tell him how he can make my dysphoria go away or lighten and I want to tell him how he can make me feel more comfortable but I feel like I can t because I am too much work and I take up too much time and energy. I dont know if I really explained this good, sorry if I didnt. Will someone please help me?

You are a woman. There is nothing wrong with you. There is no such thing as "gender." You don't fit society's stereotypes because SOCIETY is wrong, not your body or mind. Have you been treated for anxiety? That might help. Hormones will make your dysphoria worse. This is an inconvenient data point no one tells you. Dysphoria is common and goes away most of the time when underlying mental health issues are treated. Like depression, anxiety, etc.

maybe like hint at him

You are not gender fluid. You are either a man or woman. He will leave you if you don't stop with this thing.

It sounds a little like your projecting on him. You can tell him ways he can support you, but only you are in control of how you chose to handle your emotions. Maybe a search inward would be a helpful option. Talk to someone who has been through what your going through. Maybe find a therapist or counselor to help you figure things out.