My brother is 5'8 (173cm) tall and 12 years old. Is he going to get any taller?

My little brother is 5'8 at 12 years and hes been feeling really depressed lately because he's scared that he's already had his growth spurt and wont get any taller (hence will remain what is considered "short" for guys in his adulthood) . The thing is that he's always been insanely tall... show more My little brother is 5'8 at 12 years and hes been feeling really depressed lately because he's scared that he's already had his growth spurt and wont get any taller (hence will remain what is considered "short" for guys in his adulthood) . The thing is that he's always been insanely tall for his age ever since he was a toddler and hasnt had any "growth spurts" as of yet. I'm trying to placate him but he's inconsolable because apparently some kids in school have been telling him that thats about as tall as he's going to get and even though he's a strong kid all the teasing really got to him. I know boys get their growth spurts in their teenage years so im confident he'll grow taller but im not really sure. Either way it shouldnt bother him bc imo 5'8 is plenty tall already but i was just wondering if there are any sources i could be linked to that show/explain he could potentially grow any taller just for his own consolation? Thank you in advance.