I wanna know why this happend?

I’m 16 I am like really crushing on this 17 year old as she is me we openly discuss it but two days ago I was assaulted at work by a 36 yr old that doubled my weight (no I wasn’t beat he left with a busted nose a black eye and a fat lip when I left with a concussion from him slamming my head on his car) but he comes threw gets out of his car shoved me into the window when she opend the window she then screamed and I thought she was hit because I went out of the way of his punch I suddenly got this switch flipped in me feeling strength like I’ve never felt before just everything in my body num to pain just purely out to try and kill the dude I’ve never had that sort of reaction and I just want to know if anyone else has had a similar reaction or is it just me

Normal reaction. About you felt numb after pain it didn't last long but you're still upset and mad at the person who did that to you.