Today I got a ticket for parking backward into the parking space .?

the funny part was that two parking enforcement was there when I parked my car (they saw me) after parking my car I went to pay starting (we have to pay before we leave the parking sport a 1$ for hours) while I was paying one of the officers came behind me passed me and said nothing at 10:55 am I payed and then... show more the funny part was that two parking enforcement was there when I parked my car (they saw me) after parking my car I went to pay starting (we have to pay before we leave the parking sport a 1$ for hours) while I was paying one of the officers came behind me passed me and said nothing at 10:55 am I payed and then walked toward them, we greet each other and then I went to my bank to deposit some money when I came out I saw a ticket on my car. they put tickets on my car at 11:01. they could tell me to park my car correctly by the parking policy, but they wait for me to leave to put tickets on my car. if I contest this parking ticket do I have to chance to win it??

BTW the parking lot had a sign to not park backward into the parking spaces.
Update: Today I got a ticket for parking backward into the parking space !!!