DEAR ARCHITECTS, can you help me out on this specific request?

I'm a national champion in the women's long jump and runner up in the high jump. I decorated my room with my medals and stuff but not i wanna do something special. Ok so I wanna make/design a long jump out and high jump mat as toys/figures about 5-10 inches. I went balls deep in the internet to find... show more I'm a national champion in the women's long jump and runner up in the high jump. I decorated my room with my medals and stuff but not i wanna do something special. Ok so I wanna make/design a long jump out and high jump mat as toys/figures about 5-10 inches. I went balls deep in the internet to find something like this and nothing. Also nothing on redditt so my first post is the only post about this specific topic hashtag proud. Ahahaha anyways how do i do this? What do i need and can it really be done? Thank u soo much guys xoxo
1 answer 1