She hates me?

My stepmom hates me. I'm 18 and she's 37. She has a son who's 6. She never wants to talk to me. She'll often scream at me for literally no reason. When I was planning my dad's birthday party and asked her if she wanted to help plan it with me, her response was "I'm not interested in... show more My stepmom hates me. I'm 18 and she's 37. She has a son who's 6. She never wants to talk to me. She'll often scream at me for literally no reason. When I was planning my dad's birthday party and asked her if she wanted to help plan it with me, her response was "I'm not interested in talking to you". I don't understand why she hates me, because I'm honestly not a burden to her. I do my chores and keep the house clean, I have a part time job job and I pay a third of the rent. I'm not loud or anything, when I see my friends I go to their houses, I never have anyone over. And most of the time, unless I'm eating or doing my chores, I stay in my room. I'm no bother to her whatsoever. Why does she hate me so much?
10 answers 10