I can’t think of the name of this singer, first name might be Jason.?

I think he plays the guitar and his music can kind of be described as soulful, he’s white and is either from the US or Canada. I used to listen to him when I was a kid but can’t think of any of the lyrics to his song besides one about a woman who was beaten by her husband and maybe attempted to run away with their... show more I think he plays the guitar and his music can kind of be described as soulful, he’s white and is either from the US or Canada. I used to listen to him when I was a kid but can’t think of any of the lyrics to his song besides one about a woman who was beaten by her husband and maybe attempted to run away with their child. I know my memory is terrible but I remember really liking his music he wasn’t very popular. If his name isn’t Jason then I know his name definitely starts with a J. I think lol. Please help if any artist you know sounds familiar.
0