Lair of Darkness yugioh question?

Here is the effect: All face-up monsters on the field become DARK. Once per turn, if you would Tribute a monster you control to activate a card effect, you can Tribute 1 DARK monster your opponent controls, even though you do not control it. Once per turn, during the End Phase: Special Summon as many "Torment... show more Here is the effect:

All face-up monsters on the field become DARK. Once per turn, if you would Tribute a monster you control to activate a card effect, you can Tribute 1 DARK monster your opponent controls, even though you do not control it. Once per turn, during the End Phase: Special Summon as many "Torment Tokens" (Fiend/DARK/Level 3/ATK 1000/DEF 1000) as possible to the turn player's field in Defense Position, up to the number of monsters Tributed this turn while this card was face-up.

____________

Q: If it's my turn and I during my turn I tributed a monster for an effect, at the end phase of my turn do I get to special summon a token to my side of the field? The field spell card belongs to my opponent.
1 answer 1