Is L2 Visa holder with SSN able to work outside the US without EAD ?

2 Answers

  • Foofa
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

    What you're doing in some other country is fairly irrelevant to the US government.

    • Login to reply the answers
  • 6 months ago

    Sure. If you return to your country of citizenship, you can work without any sort of visa, etc. If you are qualified to work & get hired in some other country, and your employer gets you an employment visa, you can go to work there.

    • Login to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.