What does it mean if I get sexually stimulated when a female doesn't like herself and has low self-esteem?

And there really isn't much that stimulates me in this world.
Update: I can be extremely verbally abusive and offensive but I am 31 years old and have never laid a hand on a female in my life. I am not physically abusive, don't condone it, and might not even be capable of it. I have ehlers-danlos syndrome and a ton of other medical, emotional, mental, and neurological health... show more I can be extremely verbally abusive and offensive but I am 31 years old and have never laid a hand on a female in my life. I am not physically abusive, don't condone it, and might not even be capable of it. I have ehlers-danlos syndrome and a ton of other medical, emotional, mental, and neurological health conditions. My girlfriend could easily be physically stronger than me. I think it's because I naturally have low self-esteem and have no desire to change how I see myself either.
Update 2: I'm an advocate for men defending themselves except I believe whoever is stronger shouldn't have to leave a mark. I just instinctively hate myself and I am inhumane and I want my female counterpart to be at least half as inhumane as I am.