Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 7 months ago

Can I eat vegetables everyday and never eat meat but I don't want to call my self vegetarian?

If people ask me do I eat meat, I will answers "I eat variety of foods."

I also don't want other people call me vegetarian.

That's fine. It's your choice.

It's YOUR life, do as you PLEASE, capiche?

Source(s): vegetarian athlete

you don't have to call yourself anything but human.

No one else cares. really. no one else cares.

Why are you so worried about a label?

What do you have against being a vegetarian, if you are one?

• Lôn

If you don't eat meat you're a vegetarian. If I asked you if you ate meat and you answered 'I eat a variety of foods' I'd ask..."But do you eat meat?...that was my question!"

What's wrong with telling people you don't eat meat? It doesn't have to be because you are some kind of animal rights nutter, it could be simply because you don't like the taste.

• Lôn

Someonre getting that upset if someone ask them an innocent question has mental health issues Wendigo. You asked the question..I answered....if you didn't want an answer, why ask the question.

• C

Sounds fine. I can see that you don't want to get drawn into discussions about it and entirely understand. I'd answer, "a balanced diet." I have the opposite problem. I do eat meat, but not very often. When I go out I most often choose a vegetarian option because we have really nice vegetarian food in restaurants and I don't want to cook as fussily at home unless I've enough guests to make it worthwhile. The problem has become that people just assume I'm vegetarian and sometimes get really angry if they find out that I eat meat and fish because I've somehow been "lying" by not tearing into great haunches of meat before them. I can definitely see why you don't want to have lengthy discussions about diet every time you try to eat in peace.

• Wendigo

Such people who assume such are annoying at times. Other times it's laughable.

• patty

just say u r not eating meat for a while

If you don't eat meat, you are a vegetarian; even if you never actually say it.

Yes. Call yourself whatever you want. It's a free country after all