I want to know if it would be okay for me to add isopropyl alcohol to my kitten’s wipes to disinfect her paws once she leaves the litter?

Update: She is seven weeks old and litter trained but still pretty “stumble” upon leaving and when covering up her poop. Today I had a panic attack because she stepped in her poop when leaving the litter box and when she jump, it slung all over her legs and bottom. She does NOT like water, so attempting a bath was not an... show more She is seven weeks old and litter trained but still pretty “stumble” upon leaving and when covering up her poop. Today I had a panic attack because she stepped in her poop when leaving the litter box and when she jump, it slung all over her legs and bottom. She does NOT like water, so attempting a bath was not an option. I wiped her as much as I could with her kitten wipes but still I felt that was NOT enough for feces. Especially considering the fact that she loves spending time on my bed!
Update 2: What’s your favorite Oreo?