I recently bought a Minolta XG-7, however, after checking if everything was working (it was) suddenly the shutter curtain stopped winding?

The film advance lever didn't seem to go all the way and after some fidgeting with the bottom screw, I realized the shutter was stuck halfway across the frame, not allowing me to release it. Is there anyway to fix this? I have tried to adjust the winder and idle gears under the bottom cover, however, this has... show more The film advance lever didn't seem to go all the way and after some fidgeting with the bottom screw, I realized the shutter was stuck halfway across the frame, not allowing me to release it. Is there anyway to fix this? I have tried to adjust the winder and idle gears under the bottom cover, however, this has not helped at all. Is this worth a trip to a repair shop or do I just give up? Can I fix this at home on my own? The photo shows what the shutter looks like. When advanced all the way, the curtain is about 4/5th accros the frame. Thanks in advance!