Upper Left Abdominal & Back Pain When Resuming Eating after Fasting?

Not sure, but I was depressed as all could be for days..probably a week, I lost a lot of weight and ate like a bird cause I just wasnt feeling it. Well, I started to feel better and got my appetite back...however once I started to eat, say, cheese curds or a chili dog or spaghetti..I would get this gnawing charlie... show more Not sure, but I was depressed as all could be for days..probably a week, I lost a lot of weight and ate like a bird cause I just wasnt feeling it. Well, I started to feel better and got my appetite back...however once I started to eat, say, cheese curds or a chili dog or spaghetti..I would get this gnawing charlie horse pain the left upper part of my abdomen under my ribs, my solar plexus, and my left shoulder blade. I am terrified this is something to do with my pancreas, but my logic says it has something to do with resuming eating after not eating well for so long.

just wondering if this type of LEFT SIDE pain is normal for a while after, basically, starving yourself for a period
1 answer 1