Should I foot the repair bill or just finance a different vehicle?

I am currently financing a 06 Chrysler PT Cruiser. I have only had the car for 9 months and a myriad of problems have surfaced since then. Aside from the battery issues I had within the first month and a half of owning the car, the radiator has been replaced and is still causing issues to this day, the alternator... show more I am currently financing a 06 Chrysler PT Cruiser. I have only had the car for 9 months and a myriad of problems have surfaced since then. Aside from the battery issues I had within the first month and a half of owning the car, the radiator has been replaced and is still causing issues to this day, the alternator had to replaced 4 months into me owning the car, the AC system has had a leak since I got the car, and now I'm currently dealing with a shaking steering wheel when I drive on the freeway, and my brakes leaking fluid within a day. I have yet to calculate how much repairs would be, but should I just return it for something better? CAR PROS ONLY please.