I am trying to plan two family reunions in southern california. One for 115 people, and the other for 160 people.?

Ideally a place that's secluded for us and has a common area where we can drink and play music would be best. Any suggestions? Thanks

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Foofa
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

If you're willing to spend some dough there's no shortage of "party houses" one can rent in the Hollywood Hills. Just don't do it within earshot of me. Those of us who live up here hate this phenomenon. But it IS available if you must.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Cammie
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Find a nice hotel with a pool and other amenities.Rent out part of a near by restaurant or use the one at the hotel.

Lots of fun.

• John
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

I don't know - Griffith Park or some beach, maybe. That's a lot of people. I WILL move you to LA, though.

• Eastside Guz
      Lv 6
      6 months agoReport

Actually close to Griffith Park on San Fernando Road and Avenue 26, there is this nice landscaped park with plenty of parking and Spanish colonial buildings/museums called the Los Angeles River Center and Gardens https://mrca.ca.gov/parks/park-listing/los-angeles-river-center-gardens/

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.