Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 6 months ago

What does it mean if a married man gives you a compliment on your looks such as calling you cute?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • KTJoe
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Means married man is crazy, he's got severe mental issues. Don't flirt don't conversate move on quickly.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Foofa
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Depends on the context. "Cute" isn't usually a come on but if it's said between coworkers it could be a form of harassment or intimidation. "Cute" means you're not being taken seriously and usually it's someone trying to infantilize you. Babies and puppies are "cute".

• 6 months ago

It means he thinks your cute. NOTHING MORE.

• Tepee
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Possibly just a compliment, nothing wrong with that.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 months ago

it means he wants to have sex with you. he is basically throwing it out there to see how you will respond. it's like he is fishing/hunting. if you like him then you should see where it leads. you only live once

• Alan H
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Surely, that depends on the situation.

• 6 months ago

means he wants to get into your panties

• David
    Lv 6
    6 months ago

It means you are female, and therefore you THINK TOO MUCH.

Seriously, guys are easy. They say what they mean. Where girls get confused is, they try to "analyze" the frick out of everything that men say. If a man says "I gotta take a dump", it does NOT mean...

- That he's not into you

- That the food you cooked for him made him sick

- That he wants some private time to spank the monkey

- That he wants to check his phone for messages from some other chick.

But it DOES mean:

He has to go to the bathroom, RIGHT NOW, because he feels a bowel movement starting.

Sadly, most women will imagine at least 100 meanings for "I gotta take a dump" if that is what a man says.

Now, your question is, what does it mean if a man calls you cute? Drumroll, PLEASE....

It means that in his opinion, you look cute.

There ya go. I just solved all the mysteries of the universe for you. Did I mention I charge $1000, payable up front in cash, with a two hour minimum????

• 6 months ago

He wants to have sex with you

• Z
    Lv 5
    6 months ago

It depends on the energy he shows up with. For example, if you were particularly dressed nicely that day and he commented that you looked cute, then that would be a sincere and innocent gesture. But if he gave you the wrong vibes when he said it, I would suggest you go with your instincts concerning his motives.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.