Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceRenting & Real Estate · 6 months ago

What will happen if I flat refuse to sell my house?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago

There is no general obligation to sell you house. "Refuse to sell" implies additional facts that might need to be evaluated for an accurate answer in your particular circumstances. We can't guess.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 6 months ago

Is someone encouraging you to sell? Are you being foreclosed upon...in which case you aren't selling...they are taking?

• 6 months ago

Based on the severe lack of information you gave - nothing. I am sure there is more to this however. You need to tell us the rest of the situation.

• Judy
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

You need to add more detail to your question. why are you being pushed to sell your house?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 months ago

u should write more details. if u re getting a divorce and refuse to sell the house the court will make the decision for u and then appoint a lawyer to handle everything. after the house is sold whether u want it or not first who gets paid will be that lawyer. so either way at the end u re selling the house, much cheaper for u just to agree on it. the same goes if there is a dispute between the relatives who got the house as the result of testament. if someone from outside offers to buy your house and u refuse - this is your choice, so there will be no consequences.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Nothing unless it’s being foreclosed

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.