Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 6 months ago

Why is President Stable Genius telling Americans in congress to go back to the countries they came from?

Update:

First he say we should rake clifornia, the sound of windmills give you cancer, airports were in the revolutionary war and now americans are not americans and facts are not facts. What's next in the circus de trump?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • You sound like you never got over your butt hurt. Those idiots hate this country, and they should find a crountry they like better. I'll chip in for their one way tickets.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 6 months ago

If you don't love it then leave it.

• 6 months ago

because they have a racial homeland and because they ignore their suffering brethren in their own racial homebases

and America was 90% white in 1970 and it was theirs, now invaded

• 6 months ago

You have to wonder if he knows that is what people told his grandfather Fredrick Drumpf during WWI and that is why the family changed their name to Trump.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Mj
    Lv 5
    6 months ago

The American political system is imploding.

• 6 months ago

those congressmen hate America.

they are free to leave.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

he's just another retarded racist reject.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Because if they are here illegally they should go back. I don't mind helping legals but I will be damned if I help people breaking the law

• 6 months ago

Trump simply noted that they were very unhappy living here in America. He simply suggested that they could leave and go somewhere else and thus be happier, rather than sticking around here in this very dismal country. We do want them to be happy where they are living, don't we?

• Sally
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

He's a racist, through and through.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.